Art Management NN Group provides a platform for young, talented, creative people and organizes temporary exhibitions in the fields of contemporary art and design.
- Location art collection: in the offices of Nationale-Nederlanden (for example ING House, Delftse Poort and Haagse Poort)
- Amount of artworks: 2200
- Multidisciplinary, focus on contemporary art and design of young talent. Examples: Pinterest
- History: when Nationale-Nederlanden was established in 1963 we already collected art. The collection contains different sub collections, for example Dutch Figurative Art, New The Hague School and glass art.
- The emphasis lies providing a platform for young talent and developing cultural collaboration programs, instead of collection artworks.
- Best practice: design exposition in ING House ReThink and ReUse
- Best expositions: the art space in the Nationale-Nederlanden Douwe Egberts Café. We work closely together with cultural institutions based in Rotterdam, like the Kunsthal and Nederlands Foto Museum.
- Best practice projects: photo expo Office Life, Sander van Wettum vs. Phillip Mechanicus, ING House and Gemeente Museum Den Haag (2012)
- Best practice workshops: at the Nationale-Nederlanden Douwe Egberts Café for cultural (self-employees) cultural entrepreneurs