ING participates in online European debate
Debating Europe, in partnership with ING, is launching a series of posts on the future of banking in Europe.
The series start by looking at banking from the perspective of the average European.
Interviews on “What do Europeans want from their banks?”
The post “What do Europeans want from their banks?” was published on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 and includes interviews with:
- Hans van der Noordaa, CEO of ING Retail Banking in the Benelux countries
- Andrea Enria, Chairman of the European Banking Authority
- Monique Goyens, Director General of the European Consumers’ Association, BUEC
- Jim Murray, President of the European Foundation for Financial Inclusion, EUFFI
- Malcolm Harbour MEP, Chairman of the Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Lara Comi MEP, rapporteur on data protection for the Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection
What is Debating Europe?
Debating Europe is an online debate platform by Friends of Europe (a European think-tank that aims to stimulate thinking on the future of the EU), Europe’s World (an independent Europe-wide policy journal), the European Parliament, Microsoft, Gallup (a research and consultancy firm) and ING.
Why does ING partner with Debating Europe?
ING is the only financial institution in Europe to partner with Debating Europe. We do so, because Europe is important in many ways to ING and to its customers and other stakeholders.
Want to join the debate?
Everyone in Europe and elsewhere can participate in the debate, or follow the debate themselves.