J. (Jeroen) van der Veer
Jeroen van der Veer was appointed a member of the Supervisory Board as of 1 July 2009 at the General Meeting of 27 April 2009. From 1 October 2009 until 9 May 2011 he was vice-chairman.
He has been chairman since 9 May 2011. Until the end of June 2009, he was chief executive officer of Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Jeroen van der Veer is chairman of the Supervisory Board, chairman of the Nomination and Corporate Governance Committee and a member of the Risk Committee and the Remuneration Committee.
Most important other ancillary positions
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster N.V.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Statoil ASA
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Het Concertgebouw N.V.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Council of Nederlands Openluchtmuseum
- Chairman of the Supervisory Council of the Technical University of Delft
- Senior advisor at Mazarine Energy B.V.