J.P. (Jan Peter) Balkenende
Jan Peter Balkenende was appointed a member of the Supervisory Board at the General Meeting on 8 May 2017 with effective date 1 September 2017.
Jan Peter Balkenende is member of the Risk Committee.
Most important other ancillary positions
- Professor of governance, institutions and internationalization at Erasmus University Rotterdam (the Netherlands)
- External senior adviser to Ernst & Young
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of International Advisory Board (IAB) Rotterdam (the Netherlands)
- Member of the Board of Goldschmeding Foundation
- Chairman of the Board Maatschappelijke Alliantie (the Netherlands)
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of Noaber Foundation