Proceeds of the ING Run for Youth: € 165,273*
The entire month of June was highlighted by a 'joint effort' to raise funds for UNICEF, with ING staff all over the world taking part in running or biking for the Run for Youth event.Read more
Innovation Bootcamp: More than 1800 ideas from ING employees
On 25 June 400 ING employees witnessed the final stage of
ING's Innovation Bootcamp.
Stormy investor forecast for 'boring' bonds
Bonds – traditionally seen as rather boring investments – are set for volatility in a more uncertain eurozone environment, ING economists say.Read more
Are doctors gradually becoming surplus to requirements?
Now that the technology sector is homing in on healthcare, smart inventions are giving consumers a full picture of their physical fitness.Here’s more
Find ING in your countryVisit Products & Services in your country
- ING Bank Vice-chairman Koos Timmermans to speak at Goldman Sachs conference
- ING exchanges EUR 337.5 million notes of NN anchor investors into NN shares
- ING sells 45 million shares in NN Group for total proceeds of EUR 1.1 billion
- ING to sell 45 million shares in NN Group
- ING Group injects EUR 57 million in NN Group to the benefit of NN Bank to fulfil EC commitment on capitalisation of NN Bank