Complaints about our conduct
This website is ING’s corporate website and is about ING group. It doesn’t answer your bank account and related questions. If you have account related questions, please find your right point of contact.
Despite our efforts, ING might not always meet your expectations with regards to the way we behave or the things that we do. If this happens, please inform us. This includes reporting any misconduct or behaviour you suspect is criminal or unethical, for example:
- Accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters
- Money laundering or terrorist financing
- Financing businesses that violate human rights or commit environmental crimes
- Market manipulation
- Insider trading
- Confidentiality or privacy breaches
- Bribery or corruption
- Undesirable behaviours
- Violations of any other laws, regulations or ING policies
Customers, shareholders, suppliers and other stakeholders can report their suspicions to ING’s chief compliance officer or write to:
Chief Compliance Officer (CDR)
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
To help us resolve your complaint about our conduct, please provide the following details:
- A clear description of the complaint.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if possible) your email address.
- Copies of any information that is relevant for the handling of your complaint.
After the complaint about our conduct has been received by ING’s Chief Compliance Officer an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 7 days. Based on the provided information the complaint about our conduct will be investigated within a reasonable timeframe. Often, follow-up contact is needed for further clarification, contact will be sought via the available (anonymous) communication channels. An update on the follow-up of the concern will be shared within three (and in exceptional situations, six) months after ING’s acknowledgement of receipt.