Complaints from clients, ING Group shareholders, suppliers or any other stakeholder
ING’s purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business by providing the best service to clients and to act with integrity.
Despite our efforts, ING might not meet your expectations. If this happens, please inform us.
ING does have a complaint procedure which applies to complaints about suspected or actual criminal conduct, unethical conduct or other misconduct by or within ING, for example:
- Accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters.
- Money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Market abuse.
- Insider trading.
- Breach of client confidentiality or privacy.
- Bribery or corruption.
- Financing clients who violate human rights.
- Undesirable behaviour.
Clients, shareholders of ING Group, suppliers or any other stakeholder can report suspected or actual criminal conduct, unethical conduct or other misconduct by or within ING via the Chief Compliance Officer: email@example.com or via:
Chief Compliance Officer (ALP B.01.100)
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
To help us resolve your complaint, please provide the following details:
- A clear description of the complaint.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if possible) your email address.
- Copies of any information that is relevant for the handling of your complaint.
ING aims to confirm the receipt of your complaint within two weeks and inform you within eight weeks on the outcome in writing. If it becomes evident that the response period will not be met, ING will inform you in writing on this.
Timelines might differ according to local legislation and/or regulations.
We would like to stress that complaints from clients, shareholders of ING Group, suppliers or any other stakeholder do not fall under the Whistleblower Policy.