Complaints from clients, ING Group shareholders, suppliers or any other stakeholder
ING’s purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business by providing the best service to clients and to act with integrity.
Despite our efforts, ING might not meet your expectations. If this happens, please inform us.
ING does have a complaint procedure which applies to complaints about suspected or actual criminal conduct, unethical conduct or other misconduct by or within ING, for example:
- Accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters.
- Money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Market abuse.
- Insider trading.
- Breach of client confidentiality or privacy.
- Bribery or corruption.
- Financing clients who violate human rights.
- Undesirable behaviour.
Clients, shareholders of ING Group, suppliers and any other stakeholder can report any suspected or actual criminal conduct, unethical conduct or other misconduct to the chief compliance officer: email@example.com or:
Chief Compliance Officer (ALP B.01.100)
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
To bring environmental, social or governance issues to our attention, contact our Sustainability department.
To help us resolve your complaint, please provide the following details:
- A clear description of the complaint.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if possible) your email address.
- Copies of any information that is relevant for the handling of your complaint.
ING aims to confirm receipt of your complaint within two weeks and to inform you of the outcome in writing within eight weeks. If it becomes evident we will not meet the response time, we will let you know in writing.
Timelines may differ according to local legislation and/or regulations.
We would like to stress that complaints from clients, shareholders, suppliers and any other stakeholder do not fall under the Whistleblower Policy.