Complaints about our conduct
Despite our efforts, ING might not always meet your expectations with regards to the way we behave or the things that we do. If this happens, please inform us. This includes reporting any misconduct or behaviour you suspect is criminal or unethical, for example:
- Accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters
- Money laundering or terrorist financing
- Market abuse
- Insider trading
- Confidentiality or privacy breaches
- Bribery or corruption
- Financing businesses that violate human rights
Customers, shareholders, suppliers and other stakeholders can report their suspicions to ING’s chief compliance officer or write to:
Chief Compliance Officer (ALP B.01.100)
PO Box 1800
1000 BV Amsterdam
To help us resolve your complaint, please provide the following details:
- A clear description of the complaint.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if possible) your email address.
- Copies of any information that is relevant for the handling of your complaint.