Debt securities ING Bank N.V.
Soft Bullet Covered Bonds
On 12 August 2014, ING Bank N.V. received approval from the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets on the Soft Bullet Covered Bonds Programme. Under this programme, ING Bank N.V. may issue covered bonds with an extendable maturity date which are backed by Dutch prime residential mortgages and are expected on issue to be assigned a rating from Fitch of 'AAA' and a rating from Standard & Poor's of AAA respectively.
Overview per security
|Series #||ISIN code/
|Date of issuance||Coupon||Amount||Maturity date||Listed on|
|16 Apr, 2015||0.4180%||€2,000,000,000||16 Apr, 2025||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|22 Jul, 2015||6 Month EURIBOR + 48||€1,000,000,000||22 Jan, 2026||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|15 Dec, 2015||6 Month EURIBOR + 40||€1,000,000,000||15 Dec, 2023||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|29 Feb, 2016||0.329%||€425,000,000||28 Feb, 2023||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|15 Jun, 2016||3 Month EURIBOR + 40||€1,500,000,000||15 Sep, 2024||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|16 Jun, 2016||3 Month EURIBOR + 40||€1,500,000,000||16 Sep, 2026||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|14 Feb, 2017||0.800%||€1,000,000,000||12 Feb, 2027||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
|13 Apr, 2017||0.800%||€ 500,000,000||12 Feb, 2027||Luxembourg Stock Exchange|
Monthly investor reports
Harmonised Transparency Template
Most recent programme documentation
Please click directly hereunder for the most recent Soft Bullet Covered Bond programme, the registration document and the supplements. Earlier versions are also available through this link.
ING Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme Base Prospectus Dated 6 May 2019
Registration Document ING Bank N.V. dated 29 March 2019
1st Supplement Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme
2nd Supplement Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme
3rd Supplement Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme
4th Supplement Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme
5th Supplement Soft Bullet Covered Bond Programme
Registration Document ING Bank N.V. dated 27 March 2020
Fixed Income Information Disclaimer
The Fixed income information section on this website (the “Website”) contains information about financial instruments (“Financial Instruments”) that are issued or traded by ING Bank N.V. and/ or ING Groep N.V. (jointly “ING”).
- The information provided on the Fixed income information section on this Website is purely intended for personal use and information purposes. This information is not prepared in the context of any specific investment, financial situation or special need of any specific visitor of this Website and should not be considered as any implicit or explicit investment recommendation. The information provided is not intended to be distributed to or used by any natural person or legal entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or such use would be an infringement to applicable laws and regulations or if such use would subject ING to any form of mandatory registration in such jurisdiction.
- The distribution of information on this Website may be limited by local laws and regulations in the jurisdiction from which you are visiting this Website. If such limitations are effective and if you visit this Website from such a jurisdiction, you should enquire after and observe such limitations.
- Financial Instruments referred to on this Website are intended for use by residents of the country where such Financial Instruments are offered, and these Financial Instruments are not intended for or addressed to residents of any other jurisdiction. Residents of other jurisdictions may not undertake any actions based on the information on this Website. The Financial Instruments referred to on this Website are not offered to residents of the United States of America and are not otherwise available within the United States of America unless specifically specified in the relevant offering documentation.
- ING may update the information on this Website at any time without any obligation of prior notice, including interrupting access to the full Website or sections thereof.
- If this Website explicitly includes information regarding an offer, or invitation to make an offer, this Website will generally contain the relevant prospectus, information memorandum and/ or other legally required offer documentation (“Offer Documentation”), containing the specific conditions of the relevant offer and the Financial Instruments. This Website may place hyperlinks as well to retrieve a copy of the Offer Documentation, including other relevant documentation. After expiration of the offer period of the relevant Financial Instruments referred to on this Website, the relevant documents on this Website are available only for information purposes. As from that moment, these documents cannot be considered a continuous offer and no new rights can be derived from such documents.
- Information relating to an individual series of Financial Instruments presented on this Website may be obtained from the relevant Offer Documentation. Exclusively the individual Offer Documentation is legally valid. Any other information that is made available on this Website should be read in conjunction with the relevant Offer Documentation. In the event of any discrepancies between the information on this Website and the individual Offer Documentation, such individual Offer Documentation shall be leading. The information presented on this Website does not constitute Offer Documentation, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
This disclaimer is additional to the ‘legal information’ which is also applicable to the Website. The provision of financial services by ING is subject to ING WB terms of Business of which this disclaimer forms an integral part.
The agreement to the disclaimer is enabled by the storage of a cookie. By agreeing to this disclaimer, you give consent to set a cookie for the purpose of proving agreement to the disclaimer. The cookie is session based and will disappear when you leave the website. For more information, visit our Privacy Statement section.
© 2021 ING Bank N.V. and ING Groep N.V. All rights are explicitly reserved.