Debt securities ING Groep N.V.
- AT1 securities
- Tier 2 bonds
- Senior bonds
- Tokyo pro-bond market
- Green bonds
ING Groep N.V. has issued several AT1 securities to strengthen its capital base, or that of the Bank. These AT1 securities are perpetual fixed income securities with callability features, structurally subordinated to the senior debt instruments issued by ING Groep N.V.
Due to the characteristics of these securities ING Groep N.V. is allowed to include AT1 securities in its capital for regulatory purposes. AT1 securities form an asset class in seniority and risk profile between equity and senior debt. The first column in the table below contains the terms and conditions per security.
Overview per AT1 security
|Date of issuance||Coupon||Initial Amount||first call date||called on||Listed on|
|16 Apr, 2015||6.500% (reset after the first call date)||$1,250,000,000||16 Apr, 2025||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|26 Feb, 2019||6.750% (reset after the first call date)||$1,250,000,000||16 Apr, 2024||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|10 Sep, 2019||5.750% (reset after the first call date)||$1,500,000,000||16 Nov, 2026||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|28 Feb, 2020||4.875% (reset after 16 Nov, 2029)||$750,000,000||16 May, 2029*||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|14 Sep, 2021||3.875% (reset after 16 Nov, 2027)||$1,000,000,000||16 May, 2027*||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|14 Sep, 2021||4.25% (reset after 16 Nov, 2031)||$1,000,000,000||16 May, 2031*||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|14 Feb, 2023||7.5% (reset after 16 Nov, 2028)||$1,000,000,000||16 May, 2028*||GEM of Euronext Dublin|
|*includes 6mPC prior to first reset date|
Fixed Income Information Disclaimer
The Fixed income information section on this website (the “Website”) contains information about financial instruments (“Financial Instruments”) that are issued or traded by ING Bank N.V. and/ or ING Groep N.V. (jointly “ING”).
- The information provided on the Fixed income information section on this Website is purely intended for personal use and information purposes. This information is not prepared in the context of any specific investment, financial situation or special need of any specific visitor of this Website and should not be considered as any implicit or explicit investment recommendation. The information provided is not intended to be distributed to or used by any natural person or legal entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or such use would be an infringement to applicable laws and regulations or if such use would subject ING to any form of mandatory registration in such jurisdiction.
- The distribution of information on this Website may be limited by local laws and regulations in the jurisdiction from which you are visiting this Website. If such limitations are effective and if you visit this Website from such a jurisdiction, you should enquire after and observe such limitations.
- Financial Instruments referred to on this Website are intended for use by residents of the country where such Financial Instruments are offered, and these Financial Instruments are not intended for or addressed to residents of any other jurisdiction. Residents of other jurisdictions may not undertake any actions based on the information on this Website. The Financial Instruments referred to on this Website are not offered to residents of the United States of America and are not otherwise available within the United States of America unless specifically specified in the relevant offering documentation.
- ING may update the information on this Website at any time without any obligation of prior notice, including interrupting access to the full Website or sections thereof.
- If this Website explicitly includes information regarding an offer, or invitation to make an offer, this Website will generally contain the relevant prospectus, information memorandum and/ or other legally required offer documentation (“Offer Documentation”), containing the specific conditions of the relevant offer and the Financial Instruments. This Website may place hyperlinks as well to retrieve a copy of the Offer Documentation, including other relevant documentation. After expiration of the offer period of the relevant Financial Instruments referred to on this Website, the relevant documents on this Website are available only for information purposes. As from that moment, these documents cannot be considered a continuous offer and no new rights can be derived from such documents.
- Information relating to an individual series of Financial Instruments presented on this Website may be obtained from the relevant Offer Documentation. Exclusively the individual Offer Documentation is legally valid. Any other information that is made available on this Website should be read in conjunction with the relevant Offer Documentation. In the event of any discrepancies between the information on this Website and the individual Offer Documentation, such individual Offer Documentation shall be leading. The information presented on this Website does not constitute Offer Documentation, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
This disclaimer is additional to the ‘legal information’ which is also applicable to the Website. The provision of financial services by ING is subject to ING WB terms of Business of which this disclaimer forms an integral part.
The agreement to the disclaimer is enabled by the storage of a cookie. By agreeing to this disclaimer, you give consent to set a cookie for the purpose of proving agreement to the disclaimer. The cookie is session based and will disappear when you leave the website. For more information, visit our Privacy Statement section.
© 2023 ING Bank N.V. and ING Groep N.V. All rights are explicitly reserved.